These are the Rules which must be observed by all members of DAVES GYM FITNESS & SUNBED CENTRE.
IMPORTANT Do not train if you feel unwell or are showing symptoms of Covid 19.
Respect other members personal space.
• You must not use any part of Daves Gym whilst under the influence of alcohol, tranquilizers, narcotics or any medication/substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely or use equipment.
• You must not behave in an aggressive, abusive, anti-social or threatening manner to any staff or member; any one doing so will be asked to leave and have their membership terminated immediately.
• Please do not take photographs/videos on the premises or post remarks to the internet that may identify another member without their permission.
•CCTV cameras are in operation throughout the building, excluding the changing rooms, toilets and sunbed rooms.
• An Accident book and First Aid box is kept at Reception. Any accidents must be reported when they occur.
• Upon joining members are asked to fill in a medical ParQ, any Health matters which can be affected by an exercise programme or by use of the equipment, this must be disclosed at the time of the membership. Any changes in Medical health must be disclosed as they change.
• Members must use their QR code or PIN number on each visit to gain access to Daves Gym.
• QR code or PIN number are for your personal use only. It may not be shared with anyone else (we monitor all QR code/PIN number usage; any misuse may result in the termination of membership).
• Change of home address, email address or mobile number can be registered with the gym staff at reception
• GYM INDUCTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – On joining Daves Gyms, we offer all our members an induction to instruct you on the safe use of the gym equipment. We strongly advise you undertake this. Daves Gym will not accept any liability for any personal injury if you use the gym equipment having not undertaken an induction from a qualified member of staff.
• If you are unsure at any time as to how to use any piece of equipment, you must seek advice from a qualified member of staff before you use it.
• All members must sanitise hands before entering the Gym, Wipe down kit before and after use with products provided at sanitising stations.
• We ask you wear clean, tidy, none offensive gym kit and that you smell fresh, we don’t allow you to train in jeans, work-wear, boots, flip flops or sandals.
• For safety reasons members must not drop or bang weights, and must put them away after use away.
• For safety reasons, only small pump bags permitted onto the gym floor. Lockers are provided for you to store your belongings for the duration of your workout.
• Only Daves gym authorised personal trainers are permitted to train clients in the gym. Anyone else undertaking members’ training will be asked to leave the gym immediately.
• Classes need to be booked in advance via our Membr App to ensure a space (you can book 4 days in advance)
• If a class is full a member can book onto a waiting list. An email will be sent confirming the members place on the waiting list.
• Daves Gym class bookings operate with a “3 strikes” non-attendance rule, whereby three no-shows within one week, will result in being blocked for the next week.
• Cancellations must be made as soon as possible to allocate your space to another member.
• Class Members must use their QR code or PIN number at Reception on each visit to gain access to each class.
• Daves gyms reserve the right to change Class or Instructor without notice.
• Late arrival for the class may result in being refused entry.
• All members must sanitise hands before entering the Studio, Wipe down kit before and after use with products provided at sanitising stations.
• For safety reasons, bags are not permitted onto the Studio floor; Lockers are provided for you to store your belongings for the duration of your workout.
• The minimum age to use a sunbed by law is 18 years old (you may be asked to provide proof of age).
• Please note it is essential to consult a doctor before tanning if you are currently under medical supervision or taking any medication for existing conditions.
• Please do not use the sunbed if you or any members of your immediate family have suffered from skin cancer, if you are or think you may be pregnant or have had surgery within the last 6 weeks.
• A Client record card and a Track and Trace form must be completed at main reception before using a Sunbed.
• ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR and remove contact lenses if worn. Disposable eye protectors are available from reception.
• You must sanitise hands and sunbed before and after use with products provided at sanitising stations..
• Please remove makeup and body jewellery and avoid wearing skin preparations unless specifically for sunbed use.
• Please leave the sunbed rooms as you would like to find them, clean, tidy and sanitised
• Consult your doctor if you notice any lumps, sores or unusual moles on your skin.
• Never use the sunbed and sunbathe outside on the same day.
• Clients must be aware of the maximum length of exposure recommended for your skin type and leave 24 hours between each sunbed session.
• Do not exceed the Euro Standard Recommendation of more than 60 sessions per year
• Take a four week break in between tanning; this is to include UV tanning sessions and natural sunlight.
Daves Gym, Off Station Road, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 5RB