Daves Gym Sunbed CentreDaves gym sunbed centre has an extensive range of tanning beds, designed to allow clients to tan exactly as they want. With over 15 beds including double canopy beds and the latest stand-up beds we offer the opportunity to tan comfortably in private, well-ventilated rooms any day of the week.
Sunbeds price list
Ergoline Hybrid Super Intense £2 = 4 Min Tan
Booster Hybrid Intense £1 = 2 Min Tan
Booster stand up £1 = 3 Min Tan
Booster lie down £1 = 3 Min Tan
All 0.3 compliant sunbed tubes
We have a selection of vertical and horizontal beds. All of our sunbeds are classed as fast tanning equipment, we offer you the best quality systems available.
New Ergoline Hybrid Super Intense Sunbed and The Booster Hybrid Intense
The latest in tanning technology with a triple combination of UV, Red light and Infra red light.
- The UV tans you
- The Red light helps reduce cellulite, wrinkles and rejuvenates your skin
- The Infra red light brings out your colour 50% faster and also helps to heal muscle strains & body pains and hydrates your skin for a smoother complex
The best way to tan! There is a regulation governing the maximum UV output of sunbeds. This is generally referred to as 0.3 and is approved by the EU and complies with all British and European consumer safety regulations. A 0.3 tanning session delivers the same tanning effect as the mid-day Mediterranean summer sun but without the risk of burning.
What you can expect from a 0.3 tanning session:
Your tan will be deeper and longer-lasting The tanning process is kinder to your skin The risk of over-exposure or burning is effectively eliminated
Your value for money is always our concern and we are very confident that you will be pleased with your results.
Our “Golden Promise” all tubes are changed well before the manufacturers recommended usage time to ensure maximum tanning every time!
Before using a sunbed
• Don’t consume alcohol
• Make sure that you understand the instructions on the length of each tanning session for you type of skin, never exceed the limit
• Make sure you know how to switch the sun-bed off and the location of the emergency stop button
• Remove all cosmetics from your body
• Remove all Jewellery
• Do not use out door sun lotions & sun-creams
• Remove contact lenses
While using a sunbed
• Always wear the protective goggles provided
• Don’t allow anyone else into the room whilst you are using the sunbed
• If you notice any abnormal skin reactions during a tanning session stop the exposure at once and seek advice
• Do Not sunbathe outside on the same day you use a sun-bed or vice-versa
• You may Moisturise your skin
• Allow at least 24 hours between each session
• Never exceed the number of sessions on a recommended course
• Take at least a four week break from all tanning each year preferably between each course of tanning sessions including summer holidays
• If at any time you notice lumps, sores or unusual moles on the skin consult your doctor
When not to use a sunbed
• You are under 18 years of age You are taking medicines or drugs which increase sensitivity to UV Rays
• The following may cause such a reaction
• Medication for blood pressure
• Some contraceptive pills
• Anti – Depressants
• You have a medical condition that is worsened by sunlight
• Pregnancy – whilst there is no evidence to suggest that UV tanning can damage a foetus, consult your doctor before using a sun-bed
• You have fair or sensitive skin that burns easily
• You have a large number of freckles and/or moles
• You or anyone in your immediate family has has skin cancer in the past
• You have a history of sunburn especially in childhood